As we all begin a new year, it makes perfect business sense to evaluate your company’s marketing and media strategies and their written objectives. Critical questions must be answered in a quantifiable manner as your organization moves forward;
- Is our advertising growing our brand awareness and market share?
- Is our media strategy cost efficient?
- Are we falling behind our competitors?
- What are our creative costs?
- Are we reaching our core customers as well as new customers?
- Have we met our 2013 objectives?
Can we agree that everyone in your organization has a different opinion about advertising…finance thinks there is too much, sales thinks there is not enough, marketing wants more colorful brochures, creative services wants more production budget…and on it goes. Continue reading